[pianotech] S&S B desk glide parts

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Jan 25 06:43:50 MST 2013

We make them for virtually every Steinway getting a belly as they must come off to get the plate out. Send me your specs. I'll makes some for you.
 We use walnut for many of the plain wood cases and Maple for black. The thin glide were from the older instruments. Having a clean slot and a tight glue fit is the key to easy gluing and a strong joint

Dale Erwin R.P.T.
Erwin's Piano Restoration Inc.
 Mason & Hamlin/Steinway/U.S. pianos
www.Erwinspiano.com