[pianotech] Credit Card Service providers - which one

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Thu Jan 24 23:00:40 MST 2013

Right, I understand that.  Which is why I wrote:

"I won't say you can't generate extra business by offering the convenience
of a cc - particularly if you do a lot of retail sales such as tools, or
accessories - it can make it very easy to buy, and customers like
convenience.  But there are trade-offs and again, in the field, my
experience is that won't make two bits difference."

I should have written, "my experience is that it won't make two bits
difference *for me."  *To expand, I'm busy.  Extremely busy.  I'm not
looking for more work.  If I were, I might consider adding CC service, but
while I might end up taking CC quite often for services rendered, most of
those who do pay with CC will also be willing to pay with checks.  I would
still maintain that it would be hard to justify the convenience for the
very very few who might not be willing to write me a check.

Just sayin' back at you.

WRM