[pianotech] Nashville Conference 2013

Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 19:40:22 MST 2013

You'll want to go to MARC instead, just outside Philadelphia, PA April 18 -
21, 2013. See www.ptgmarc.org.
And in 2014 attend the NEECSO conference in the Boston area (also 3rd week
in April)!
See you there (both years?)?
Maybe Nashville will happen in 2015,  Steve Taylor should have details on
that for you.
Patrick Draine