[pianotech] Killer Diller

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Tue Jan 22 15:22:33 MST 2013

I posted about this one <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1285144/> in June 2011
on the "other" list, and now I see it's currently available on Netflix
Instant. A piano tech plays a prominent role throughout the film. It's not
a 100% accurate portrayal, but not completely bogus, either.

Paul Bruesch
Frozen in Stillwater, MN, where, just a couple hours ago we broke above 0°F
for the first time in about 48 hours. Pity is welcomed