[pianotech] DOREMI Pianos

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 22 13:07:40 MST 2013

Hmmm? This thread has gone a different direction than what I had
anticipated.<G> What I was really looking for, was some input on their
so-called "rebuild for $2995.00. How can they do that? Anyone know. I mean,
I certainly can't compete with those type of prices.
Just asking if anyone has availed themselves of these prices and what they
got for their bucks. AND, who, (tech), is the head dude?
K?
Joe aka Curmudge

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police