[pianotech] DOREMI Piano?

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 20:00:30 MST 2013

I've heard of the name before. A friend of mine bought several gray market
Japanese pianos from them. From what I understood, they either refurbished
the pianos in the US, or bought refurbs from Japan and sold them in the US.

That's all I know, other than my friend made a good profit and the clients
were also happy.

--
John Formsma, RPT
Blue Mountain, MS