[pianotech] Off the wall question...

Stephen Grattan lostchordclinic at ameritech.net
Mon Jan 21 09:25:14 MST 2013

Hi Jerry,

I been through that type of thing twice.  I had an emergency appendectomy
and was not allowed to lift anything more than 8 pounds for a month.  That also
precluded tuning as you can put a lot of strain on that area. It also can cause
more scar tissue which can cause a lot of discomfort later.  Then I had a triple
heart bypass as was out of commission three months - same reasons.  Take your
time and heal more- it will be worth it in the long run.

Steve Grattan
Lost Chord Clinic