[pianotech] Graphite paste

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Sat Jan 19 16:37:48 MST 2013

No I thinkwhat you're talking about graphite in liquid suspension,
sometimes called "liquid graphite". The solvent quickly evaporates
leaving a dry graphite film which is then burnished.
What Ron is talking about is like a thick ointment/grease, which does
not evaporate but contains graphite powder. It never becomes dry!

David.