[pianotech] graphite paste

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sat Jan 19 13:43:52 MST 2013

Out in the shop this afternoon putting stuff away and attempting to
clean up some, I came across a little round can of graphite stuff that
I've had forever. It has been totally covered in black gunk since I've
had it, so I decided to clean it up and see if I could read the label.
Turns out it's from Tuners Supply, specially formulated for piano use,
whatever that is. I've used it on machinery a couple of times through
the years, but never in a piano. Don't see any reason to start now, but
I thought someone might be interested in seeing the label of a real
antique supply item.

Ron N