[pianotech] potential for new Pianotech community

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 16 14:49:19 MST 2013

"What about you, Joe? Which web forums have you visited and were so bad?"

After several, in the past, I've pretty much decided that I do like the
format and hence do not visit any! It does not suit me. Such time wasters
as Facebook and Myspace and all that crap, just leaves me cold.
I like this format. I'm comfortable with it. If it ain't busted, why fix it?
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police
Squares R I