[pianotech] New potential for Pianotech Community

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 07:40:29 MST 2013

Joe,

Sorry for the belated reply. Life got in the way.

Benefits:
1. All messages automatically threaded. We see broken threads in both
Pianotech and HL.
2. Unread (new) responses make threads appear in bold. Super-fast to see
where you need to read. Or not.
3. Can subscribe to individual threads and receive email notification of
any activity.
4. Never have to delete messages or clean out an Inbox.
5. Easy to post or attach in-line photos and videos.

The above list is just a quick list. I'm sure there are others.

The forum I visit several times a day is BikeForums.net. I like the
interface.

What about you, Joe? Which web forums have you visited and were so bad?

--
John Formsma, RPT
Blue Mountain, MS