[pianotech] Harpsichord jacks & plectra

Dave Doremus algiers_piano at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 15 20:15:01 MST 2013

If all you need is plectra, why replace the jack? You can get delrin or celcon from Hubbard, Zuckermann or the Instrument Workshop. As far as I know those jacks would have to be custom made. Unless they matched a Zuckermann or Hubbard jack and you could cut them off to the right length.
Zuckermann jacks are 1/8" x 31/64", too big for your slots. I thought I had some Dowd and Hubbard samples but can't put my hand on them. Try http://www.hubharp.com/ and maybe http://www.harpsichord.com/
and see if they have any advice.

---Dave