[pianotech] WTF?

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Sun Jan 13 15:31:44 MST 2013

David:

That happened to me, and I have not been able to get messages delivered to
my mailbox in MS Outlook ever since, some months ago.  The only way I can
get messages is to go onto the website and enter the Forum from there.  I
have never been able to resolve that issue and gave up.  I pretty much just
have the old Pianotech List come into my mailbox and no longer frequent the
HL site, it is too much trouble.

Will Truitt