[pianotech] Frustrated

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 11 20:30:38 MST 2013

You have a unique way of smashing a person much like Gallagher does with his
well known food smasher.  I'm fighting a new pair of hearing aids which are
driving me mad. There seems no sensible fix. Have to talk to my audiologist.
I have a very good reputation as a tuner in the fourth largest city in the
country, thanks.  I had some problems which had me bothered. I really don't
feel you are really in a position to call my issues "pure rubbish" just
because I don't work in the same manner as you.

It may very well be that my problem is using too hard a test blow, pulling
the piano sharp. I consulted Don Mannnino on that with an EX which also took
me four to five hours, and he said that is an issue with some Kawais, and
he's even done it.  So, I'll likely not get it down below 3 hours, but I
don't have to. I do two a day, sometimes three, and social security, and our
very modest monetary expenses don't make me work like a madman.  So, please
lighten up. Thank you.
Leslie Bartlett Piano Service
www.bartlettpianoservice.com        check it out.