[pianotech] Worst Bass/Tenor Crossover in Universe

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Jan 11 07:16:09 MST 2013

Again, that's an incorrect but convenient interpretation.  That's not what
I've said.  I've simply pointed out the dangers of targeting a board that
can't be overdriven as a goal (among other things) and it was primarily
descriptive not necessarily prescriptive, but I'm really not interested in
rehashing that topic yet again.  What is being overdriven is people's
patience with your lack of civility.  I'd reexamine that rib scale.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com