[pianotech] Pinblock Separation

Wesley Hardman hardmanwesley84 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 05:28:45 MST 2013

Thanks for the reply, Wim and Duaine.
The pianist said the separation of the pinblock from the frame occurred
during worship service last Sunday and produced a very noticeable racket.
At the same time, the tuning went out very noticeably.  To me, this
occurrence
says that the separation between pinblock and frame is more than cosmetic
and should be dealt with accordingly.

Wesley