[pianotech] Worst Bass/Tenor Crossover in Universe

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu Jan 10 22:23:37 MST 2013

Oh, you mean like this recent posting of yours?  Who was it, btw, that said
that moderate attack levels driving the board into chaos were a feature
necessary to good piano sound?   You're so persecuted.

"The board can be driven into chaos at surprisingly moderate attack levels
everywhere in the scale. I've been told repeatedly by techs who ought to
know better that this is a feature necessary to good piano sound, largely
because mine can't."

Ron N

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com