[pianotech] OT: Re: Possible antivirus software misconceptions

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Thu Jan 10 14:22:47 MST 2013

Will,

I really does not matter, the number of real "Linux" viruses is so small compared to real "Windows" viruses, Linux is
still damn near 100% virus free compared to Windows.

Remember 13+ years..............and - my brother-in-law, who is on Linux, is going on 5 years with the same scenario !

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ - Tuning, Servicing & Rebuilding