[pianotech] new potential for Pianotech communitie

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 9 19:15:24 MST 2013

Ron,
I applaud your efforts. Call me when you get it to work like our beloved
Pianotech. All this login/signup (i.e. steps) to gain entry is my main
objection to "The Other Side" feeble attempt to get us off of Pianotech! At
least you are making the effort and I'm happy about that. I'm probably
wrong, (wouldn't be the first time<G>), but it appears that Pianotech is
not real high on the agenda of fixing for the good of ALL.
Best Regards,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police