[pianotech] Acrosnic lifters alignment

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Tue Jan 8 17:46:29 MST 2013

Paul

Jon's suggestion is good, because it looks like all them need to be positioned more over the capstans. But the one you showed is more out of line than the others. The reason that is happening is because the bushing where the sticker meets the wippen is worn out, or even missing,. I suggest you rebush it.

Wim