[pianotech] question

Piano Boutique pianoboutique at comcast.net
Tue Jan 8 06:48:35 MST 2013

Marshall,

Yes I have replaced many sets of hammers shanks and flanges.   I use the every other hammer method.   I remove all the odd hammers and replace them, fitting them between the existing hammers.   Then I remove the even numbered hammers and do the same.   Every tuner on this list will probably tell you that, this method is out dated, but it works and it works for me.

William