[pianotech] kids, pets, pianos and...

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Mon Jan 7 15:33:19 MST 2013

I've usually offered to meet a dog that is barking when I arrive, and that
almost always works to calm and quiet it. Today, I arrived to a howling
beagle locked behind the gate upstairs, with the piano downstairs. He kept
howling as the owner brought me to the piano and while we (tried to) chat
about it. I finally said I should probably meet him. She agreed, he came
down, and we became very good friends, me and Buster... he went away after
a few minutes and I never heard nor saw another peep out of him through two
P/Rs and a tune. Yeah, two P/Rs... 150-200c flat. Janssen spinet.
Delightful little PSO.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN