[pianotech] Tuning instability

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Mon Jan 7 06:30:32 MST 2013

On 1/6/2013 9:51 PM, Dean May wrote:
> Customer complained about tuning instability. Notes were wildly out, but
> pins were snug. I think I found the problem.

I hate things like this. It's a no win. If I decline to try to save it,
it's all my fault and I'm a snob, but if I spend the time to improve it,
it will still always be a nasty looking job and since I worked on it,
it's all my fault, I'm a junk man, and I'll most certainly hear about it
some day.
Ron N