[pianotech] noisey kids etc

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 4 18:37:12 MST 2013

HI Dave, Jer Rob and anone else who faced a pain in the neck kid today like I also encountered two days in a row now. lol Yesterday it was a matter of the grandparent watching his grandson while his mother in law pecked at a puzzle the entire time telling him to don't touch o r the grand parent the womans son in law telling himn to stop don't do this or that. Then  other visitors come over. So my problem is over distraction.  Do you tell them to be quiet or just deal with it.  the man gave me a ride home because he was going to his office which was the next town over.  This was a gropuon customer.  He apologized for his mother in law the lady doing the puzzle if she talked to much. I said no she didn't talk all that much. It was the kid who bothered the hedck out of me, but I didn't say it lol  And today, I finish a piano and the woman just loved the tuning and asked her daughter if she wanted to play pound pound pound and I"m tring to talk with her about a note that was bothering her.  I just use humor in those situations to deflect my frustration.  I just said later that if the note whispers to play it louder. lol  Well these were my two frustrations with kids and people this week.  I alwasy tell my family. I love p iano tunign, it's the people I don't much care for at times lol Marshallps. sorry for any typos, my screen magnifier hasn't come in yet and I'm using windows magnifier and my text just runs off he screen.

Marshall Gisondi
MARSHALL'S PIANO SERVICE
215-510-9400
http://www.phillytuner.com