[pianotech] undisciplined kids

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Fri Jan 4 16:55:15 MST 2013

Being a parent myself, I have a real hard time just letting them bang away.  I usually tell them to watch their fingers!  And then I close the fallboard.  Then I stand there with my hand on top of it as I talk to the parent.  It works almost every time.  And the parents get the idea real quick.  Yeah, I could probably be more PC, but I just don't have it in me.  :-) It's like I'm on auto-parent mode.  It just happens...

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC
www.mccallpiano.com