[pianotech] simple string looping machine

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Jan 2 19:06:07 MST 2013

I've done them by hand mostly when it's just a single string at the end of
one section.  But I have a MH model A to do right now and every third string
in the tenor is a wrapped string. I think this labor saving device will be
just the ticket.  I've got a Bosendorder to do next month and this will
definitely be the way to go.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com