[pianotech] simple string looping machine

Ed Foote a440a at aol.com
Wed Jan 2 16:59:58 MST 2013

Hmm,
     I have been bending the wire around a round-nose needle nose plier
for the 270 degree bend, and then, with a three inch tail, I wind the
coil by hand.  Does this tool require the string be cut to near length
before you can use it?

Ed Foote RPT
http://www.piano-tuners.org/edfoote/well_tempered_piano.html