[pianotech] A Happy New year?

Euphonious Thumpe lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 10:11:50 MST 2013

No, Will, it is NOT predestination to do dumb things. It is only predestination to encounter an analog to the situation (or the same situation precisely) wherein you did the dumb thing LAST time, so you have a chance to avoid doing it again. (And if you DO do it again, you are unwisely "testing the Universe" to learn of its efficacy -- to your continued discomfort and the likely displeasure of others.)

As for your TV namesake Will (Robinson): for years I traveled repairing reproducing pianos, often staying at motels at night. And when I turned on the TV, it was almost always showing the episode of "The Twilight Zone" wherein Billy Mumy (who played Will Robimnson) was turning people into "Jack-in-the Boxes" and such.
("Wish it into the cornfield, son!")

Thumpe