[pianotech] A Happy New year?

Euphonious Thumpe lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 06:51:35 MST 2013

Thanks, Will, for confirming!
But without getting deeply into the "spiritual mechanics" or "theology" of it, SOMEONE (IMHO) who would truly prefer that we NOT be maimed, provides a feeling that what we are doing is too risky; followed, for many, by a verbal internal warning. (And if you wish to familiarize yourself with this feeling/inner voice for future reference, just drive your car along the Pacific Coast Highway in a rain storm or sleet, at an increasingly high rate of speed. The "feeling" and/or internal verbal warning you receive just before skidding across the guardrail and plunging to your death is what I'm referring to. ) And to avoid the temptation of ignoring* this feeling/inner-voice, don't ever let anyone (either customers, or your own anxious "thoughts") propel you "across the line" (your metaphysical guardrail) into risky, too-passionate conduct. Get enough rest, avoid excess excitement, and work methodically.

>From one who knows
(Recipient of 5 full blood transfusions, written up in the AMA Journal, and once called by surgeons "...the worst case of internal injury to survive in medical history."

Thumpe

*The word "ignorance" implies volition. That is, it is not the mere "unawareness" or "stupidity" that it is usually incorrectly used to describe; but a willful act of ignoring something or someone.