[pianotech] A Happy New year?

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jan 1 09:40:07 MST 2013

I've been using masking tape for a good year now for just about all my little injuries - especially dry-cracked finger tips - after reading your suggestion. Works wonders and the price is right.

Also, for split finger-tips, the Liquid Bandage I get from Walgreens (store brand) works very well also. Handy when you prefer to shake someone's hand and not have them wondering what kind on fungus are those bandages hiding.......  (Store brand bottle is twice or more the size of the name brand at half the price - a bottle will last me many months.)

Terry Farrell