[pianotech] Protest the loss of PianoTech by responding

Laura Olsen ajoyfulsound at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 16:37:40 MST 2013

Susan,

Don't you think HL is data mining every keystroke on my.ptg.org and ptg.org?  Why do non members have to "enroll"  and then are welcome to continue to participate in discussions?
How else can PTG get the information they want to attract new members and provide attractive member benefits and know who's contacting PTG and why?
I expect HL pitched it that way to that old Board.

Laura Olsen present RPT
847-277-0778
www.ajoyfulsoundinc.com