[pianotech] Re Player Piano Parts

John Ross jrpiano at bellaliant.net
Wed Feb 20 15:55:38 MST 2013

Hi Steve,
Thank you for the reply.
I was thinking that the 1/4" would work, and possibly it just looked oval from use. It had broken.
Do you have the connecting hooks as well.
It looks like you punch or drill a hole for the hook.
Not having ran into it before, I am not sure of how to do it.
I would need three feet as it actually measures 35", and that would give me an inch to practise joining the ends.
Do you allow for stretch?
I could send you the US money order with my address, and US Mail is the way I get my stuff from Schaff.
I will be working on the unit in May.
Best regards,
John