[pianotech] Gunk on guide rail bushings

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Thu Feb 14 06:17:14 MST 2013

Richard,
	I've not seen it before but I'm wondering about the seemingly good
amount of clearance between the wire and the bushing. Could it be that the
cleaning and application of your chemicals only disguised the real problem?
Could it be that the wires are leaning on one side of the bushing too much
and causing the slow return? Just a thought. The seemingly large amount of
clearance makes me wonder.
Best,

Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forte