[pianotech] Keep Mehlins Weird

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Sat Sep 29 13:17:49 MDT 2012

Aww... I don't want to butt out!  I wanna see pichers!

I've never seen a Mehlin piano of any description let alone a weird one,
and would love to. And surely a huge advantage of today's technology and
of this list, is to record and disseminate information; visual and
verbal - so much easier now than twenty years ago.  If we don't have
cellphones with cameras (and most of them do now), it's not that
expensive to obtain a basic digital camera. I believe some means of
taking photos ought to be part of our toolkit now....

David.