[pianotech] Alleged Bechstein "Dream Piano" for sale in Little Rock.

Euphonious Thumpe lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 15:26:07 MDT 2012

A very accomplished pianist friend (Dr. Luther G. Williams: please see/hear his interview on NPR, if curious) is "downsizing", and interested in selling his 1895 Bechstein "B". (Extensive photos on request.) I've not personally examined this piano, but it looks great in the photos, and appears to be very well-restored (new bridge caps, and etc.).  Luther assures me that he chose it from a field of 200 sampled, and even prefers it to the Fazioli he recorded on. (At a studio also used by Herbie Hancock.) He has asked me to help him sell it, and that is why I am posting this here. If you are interested, or can offer suggestions as to how best help him get a fair price for it, please contact me.

Thanks!
Gordon L. Stelter
(706) 351-7817