[pianotech] Action Ratio measuring

Brown, David dcbrown at mail.smu.edu
Thu Sep 20 12:47:58 MDT 2012

Del, David and all-

Huge thanks for the completeness of these explanations and  examples. Del, the pdf was very clear. I am on a Mac, so bins  and the like come out wacky. I do notice from your example that this is yet a third way to measure key in, from balance point to front rail pin. How fussy are these in practice? Do the relationships remain constant? It would not seem so. +/- a mm? More ? Less? Thanks for all for taking daytime for this. It will take a while to digest.

Best-

David