[pianotech] brass rail duplication

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Wed Sep 12 19:53:08 MDT 2012

Ron  - this reply  is better than the first one.

My response was directed to your display of bad manners, which remain
unacknowledged.   But I leave it at that, as I have no further expectation
of you.

FWIW I will  shim the rails upward and screw in place after relocating the
screws.  Just because I ask for others opinion and advice doesn't mean that
I have not given considerable thought to it before I ask the question.   I
normally do just that before seeking the advice of others.  I am not asking
others to do my thinking for me, but if they can supplement whatever I have
come up with or show me the error of my ways, I am all ears.

Will