[pianotech] Thermoworks hygrometers, etc.

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Sun Sep 9 18:54:07 MDT 2012

Ron,

That's how I use it. I educate them as to how humidity has an effect on their piano's tuning. Then I show them where the current RH and temp is and then it is written on their invoice.  When I come back in 6 months we repeat the process.  They see how it works and they're happy.  And then they tune their piano twice a year because they notice the change in the seasons.

It's especially fun when I turn it on during the Santa Ana winds we have out here and they see 10% or less... :-)

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC
www.mccallpiano.com