[pianotech] Idea for journal page, (Ed?)

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 09:55:09 MDT 2012

That's good. I've sometimes said, "To paint a purple wall with white paint,
it's gonna take two coats."

In reality, though, it seems to come down to whether the customer trusts
you. If they trust you, almost any example will work. If they don't trust
you, hardly anything does.

Lately, I've not been using examples, and have just told them what it needs.

--
John Formsma, RPT
Blue Mountain, MS