[pianotech] Idea for journal page, (Ed?)

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Sat Sep 8 08:54:29 MDT 2012

 Hey Ed.
Love it.... Ed for president!...uh never mind!
Brilliant idea.

 Having your child try to learn on a out of regulation piano is like asking them to learn to drive in a 61 VW (or your insert your favorite car) with massive slop a in the steering, worn out brakes and an engine that cuts out when least expected.
 Hey but its just a practice car, I mean piano.

Dale Erwin R.P.T.
Erwin's Piano Restoration Inc.
 Mason & Hamlin/Steinway/U.S. pianos
www.Erwinspiano.com