[pianotech] More PianoDisc Help Please

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Thu Sep 6 18:07:20 MDT 2012

Welcome to the world of PianoDisc Installers!

Their tech support is pretty good, but their warranty replacement service
has always been bad, and it is now the worst it has ever been. They will not
ship a part out unless you charge it to a credit card, then they will credit
you when you return the part, even if it is a defective part right out of
the kit. And their parts are very expensive and sometimes take way too long
to get.

I always do a 24 hour burn in after an install before I will deliver the
piano to the customer's home.

On the plus side, it is a very sweet system that works incredibly well once
you get everything dialed in, and it is remarkably trouble free. I've had
very few parts go bad in all the years I've been installing kits. The new
wireless High Def IQ system is pretty amazing.

Dean

Dean W May                (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802

  _____