[pianotech] Agraffe problems

Richard W. Bushey rbushey4 at embarqmail.com
Wed Sep 5 09:08:42 MDT 2012

Just a thought when viewing the pic....and this doesn't address the cause of
the weird noises, but do you think the technician slightly turned the
agraffes as a simple and/or quick way to move the group of strings to the
right a bit to align them to the hammers.....rather than properly aligning
the hammers to the strings? (you can't see from the pic whether they're
aligned or not....that's not my observation, just that it seemed like a
possibility).

Richard W. Bushey
Richard's Piano Service
www.RichardsPianoService.com