[pianotech] stuck action

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Tue Sep 4 19:12:30 MDT 2012

Make sure glides are turned up first. That might buy you a little wiggle
room.

Also, the finished cabinet piece in front of the pin block is removeable.
There are screws at the sides under the desk glides, and screws underneath.
Look at it and you'll figure it out.

If not, then you'll have to cut the brackets with a dremel tool or break
them with a chisel.

You could also put the piano up on a skid and take the keybed off.

Dean
Dean W May                (812) 235-5272 voice and text
PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY
Terre Haute IN 47802