[pianotech] ETD tuning Vs Aural- Some Wisdom

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Mon May 28 20:57:37 MDT 2012

Old, tired argument. Results are all that matter.

Terry "UniGeezer" Peterson
"Over 50, and not '2' Tired!"
www.unigeezer.com

Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 19:18:59 -0700
From: jkanter at rollingball.com
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: Re: [pianotech] ETD tuning Vs Aural- Some Wisdom

Strikes me that the ETD-only user vs. the fully qualified RPT is like the optician vs. opthalmologist. One can do the measurements but need not, and probably doesn't, understand the complexities and can't handle complications.

Jason