[pianotech] To all the Veterans Present & Past

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Mon May 28 13:16:10 MDT 2012

Bill Fritz said:
"To all the USA Veterans Present & Past... THANK YOU FOR SERVING!

We continue to enjoy our freedoms.
Bill Fritz, St Louis"

Thanks Bill. <G> I served proudly during the only "Peace Time" that we have
on record. That makes it a mixed bag: I wasn't being shot at, but did see
'conflict', (in Cuba). Because of that, I was not and still am not
considered a "Veteran", which really means a Veteran of a Foriegn Conflict.
Hence, the benefits were lacking and I, (and my fellow service men/women of
that era), are denied membership in the VFW and other such organizatons.
<G> That's o.k., because I still feel proud to have served and think that
all, (who can), should.<G>
It's also a time to remember all who have had an influence on our lives. If
they're still living, tell them. If not, plant a tree or ??
That's my take on that,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police