[pianotech] Stretch in Tuning(s)

chuck at soundsgreatonline.com chuck at soundsgreatonline.com
Sat May 26 09:40:16 MDT 2012

Holy Cow!
I delete post after post harping on the same stupid arguments which by
their very nature, cannot be resolved. And then, I read one
occasionally. My singular thought is, don't you guys have anything to
do? Like work? Promote your business, sharpen your business tools,
sharpen your other tools, write a letter to your mother. Do something
with purpose.
Chuck Vetter