[pianotech] Cleaning very old plate-Scrubbing bubbles

Douglas Gregg classicpianodoc at gmail.com
Wed May 23 20:23:16 MDT 2012

About the long term effects of Scrubbing Bubbles by Johnson not Dow
(thanks). I have some pianos still in my possession that I used
Scrubbing bubbles to clean about 3 years ago and counting. (Sales have
been slow.) There is not corrosion or other deleterious effects so
far. I think that is probably long enough.

Doug Gregg
Classic Piano Doc