[pianotech] "Tune your God D##m Piano!"

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Tue May 22 08:28:54 MDT 2012

No reason to feel annoyed.  Terry's an idiot.  A really, really
healthy, fit, idiot.  What has ME annoyed is that no one seemed
offended by the misspelling of the word 'damn'.  Title should have
read: "....D##n Piano" , but then people would have to have wondered:
"does it mean 'Darn'?"  And would it have been funny to Fit-Terry
(and others)  if it had said "Tune your Gosh Darn Piano"?  So,
leaving the perception of  humor to the mind of the beheader, I'd
want to defer to Paul Bruesch:
>there's nothing even remotely political about it. It's just all
>about common courtesy.

except, at this point, I think every aspect of our lives is
political, and there is nothing common about courtesy.

David B,  does 'ruddy' represent the frontier of your on-line expletive usage?

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY