[pianotech] S&S K(52) Restoration

Gene Nelson nelsong at intune88.com
Sun May 20 11:19:12 MDT 2012

  _____

Yeah, I think that is pretty much correct. Ultimately, it was because Del
told to me do it that way! But it sure did make sense. Up the the treble
area, we really chiseled out as much of the rim as we dared - to make the
soundboard between the bridge and the rim (under the speaking area of the
strings) as wide as possible.

Terry

*** Goes to show: Comparing Del's concept drawing of the Z-Bar assembly and
your board it appears the intention is to center the bridge on the ribs.

Gene