[pianotech] SS k restoration

Paul Williams pwilliams4 at unl.edu
Thu May 17 10:02:23 MDT 2012

Good luck!

I've never gone that far with any upright.  Have you also replaced the dreaded double flange action parts before?  You'll come up with interesting combinations of swear words!

Those are nice old pianos. Much better than 1098's.

Chuck Behm in Iowa may have some good advise on this, but not sure if he is on any of the PTG lists.

Best,
Paul